- Book review: The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
A survey published this week found that mothers have on average just 17 minutes...
- Should we gadget-up our kids?
It’s a very different world that my children are growing up in, compared to the...
- The TOMY TF550 Digital Baby Monitor up for review
Selecting a baby monitor can be such a difficult decision for first time parents...
- Win a £50 Experience Days gift voucher
If anyone were to ask me what I miss most since becoming a parent, I’d be able t...
- Win a bespoke pair of handmade cufflinks for Father’s Day
For once in my life I’m being organised, and thinking about Father’s Day already...
- 20 things I want my daughter to know
I was inspired to write this post after reading a similar one by a fellow Mummy...
- dadmadeinbritain on A wonderfully cheap family holiday at Devon Cliffs
- wendymcauliffe on Should we gadget-up our kids?
- Kate Eiloart on Should we gadget-up our kids?
- February 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (3)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (4)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (5)
- January 2013 (1)
- December 2012 (4)
- November 2012 (3)
- October 2012 (4)
- September 2012 (3)
- August 2012 (4)
- July 2012 (5)
- June 2012 (10)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (6)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (9)
- October 2011 (8)
- September 2011 (5)
- August 2011 (1)
About Mummy McAuliffe
I’m Wendy and I am mummy to my four-year-old girl, Little I, and baby Wolfy (for privacy reasons I use pseudonyms for the blog). We live in Bournemouth very close to the beach, which is where I also grew up. I run a small business from home with my husband Andy.
Writing is my passion, and my blog is my creative outlet, as well as the place where I share my thoughts and feelings on parenting. I hope that one day it will also be a sort of scrapbook of memories for my children. Read more